Insurance Coverage


For Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents:
Attorney Lien (contact us)
Automobile Medical Payments (MedPay)
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Credit Card
Debit Card
Self/Private Pay
Private Insurance (If there are no Medical Payments / Personal Injury Protection on your automobile policy)

Attorney Lien
There may be certain cases in which our patients seek out the help of a skilled Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Accident Attorney to represent their rights and recover for damages. We may, at our discretion, accept a Medical Lien for services rendered. A Medical Lien is a binding legal document between your Doctor, Attorney and yourself in which your Medical Treatment costs may be deferred until your case is settled or resolved.

Automobile Medical Payments
Almost all Car Insurance carriers offer Medical Payment or 'Medpay' as part of their automobile insurance policies. Most people do have Medical coverage within their own insurance policies. Your auto medical coverage may also cover all of the passengers in your vehicle. Even if you are a passenger in another vehicle and you are involved in a car accident, the drivers automobile medical coverage may also apply to you or you may be able to use your own automobile medical coverage if the driver does not carry any. Please note that all Automobile Insurance carriers may have different medical coverage policy limits, coverage limits and other limitations and it is important for you to contact your Insurance Broker or Insurance Carrier. In most cases, your automobile medical payment policy will pay the Doctor directly.

Our office policy is to not bill your employer sponsored group or individual health plans for motor vehicle, automobile or car accidents, motorcycle injuries or any other injuries arising from Personal Injury claims if you have Medical Payments / Personal Injury Protection. This is true of HSA/FSA which are forms of group or individual insurance policies.

Third Party Insurance
For Personal Injury claims, the "Third Party" is the automobile insurance carrier that represents "the person who hit you" or "the person who is responsible for your medical bills". For example, if you are rear ended by someone who has Farmers Insurance. Farmers Insurance is your "Third Party" insurance. Typically, the Third Party insurance will attempt to contact you if they have taken responsibility for the accident ("accepted liability") and offer to cover your medical bills. Since the third party has no contract or obligation to the Doctor, they will not pay your Doctor directly. We do not accept Third Party Insurance. For this reason, a qualified Personal Injury Attorney may be able to direct you for treatment on a Lien basis and have a binding agreement with the Doctor to settle the Medical Bills when your case settles. You may also self pay and submit your receipts and medical chart for reimbursement, we will help you through this process at no charge.

Dr. Rommel Hindocha, Chiropractor serving the following areas: Millbrae, Burlingame, San Mateo, Foster City, San Bruno, South San Francisco and most surrounding cities in The San Francisco Bay Peninsula.



copyright © 2014 WWW.SANMATEOWHIPLASH.COM powered by  Leadwest